Intellectual Property Rights.
Use of the Website.
Access to and use of the Website and the Content are provided at Vast’s sole discretion. Vast reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, and restrict the availability and use of the Website and the Content, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or liability. Vast operates the Website from the United States of America and information submitted to the Website will be transmitted and stored there. Vast does not claim that the Website or Content are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States.
You agree that you will not use the Website or any of the Content:
- in violation of any law or regulation or in an abusive, deceptive, or harassing manner;
- in a manner intended or reasonably likely to restrict or inhibit anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, harms or is reasonably likely to harm Vast, the Website, users of the Website, or networks on which the Website or the Content is hosted or operated, including by introduction of malicious code or through denial-of-service attacks;
- violate restrictions of the Website, or bypass other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website or the Content by hacking or other means;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or of the network supporting the Website; or
- frame the Website or the Content using “framing” or any other similar technology.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VAST MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, VAST WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitations of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VAST OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL VAST’S LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT EXCEED USD $100. THIS SECTION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT THAT IT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Third Party Links.
The Website may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet websites owned, operated, or maintained by third parties. These links do not imply endorsement by Vast of such third party websites or their content. Vast does not operate or control, and expressly disclaims any responsibility for, such third party websites, which are linked and made available through the Website on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Disputes.
If you have any queries regarding the Website, please submit your query to Vast by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.